WAYS TO CONTRIBUTE
There are many ways to give to the Pentecostal churches of Nepal. Each contribution and supports to the pcon mission is to provide for the lord’s ministries in a very needy country of the world like Nepal..
Leave a lasting legacy while still achieving your long-term financial goals. Learn more, enhances your gift, and matches your gift..
WAYS TO GIVE
Pentecostal churches of Nepal are a nonprofit tax exempt Christian church ministry. Contributions to Pentecostal churches of Nepal are tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by law of Nepal and other countries. It is recommended that donors contact and consult with our Pentecostal churches of Nepal office in Nepal by email or on the phone about the contribution. To meet Pentecostal church of Nepal monthly and annual budget funds for the following ministries project.
- CONTRIBUTION FOR SCHOLARSHIPS: and for rent of grace Bible College students hostels for boys and girls.
- CONTRIBUTION FOR EVANGELISM: and church plantings in cities and in villages of Nepal.
- CONTRIBUTION FOR FESTIVAL OF GOSPEL: life campaigns in cities, and in villages of Nepal.
- CONTRIBUTION FOR PASTORS’ CONFERENCES: and seminars in cities and villages of Nepal.
- CONTRIBUTION AND SUPPORTING FOR A DESTITUTES POOR: earthquake victim children or orphan a boy or a girl at new life children haven
- CONTRIBUTION FOR PURCHASING LANDS AND BUILDING: constructions for grace Bible College, new life children haven, Christian primary, middle, high schools, for native village churches and multimedia gospel communication through radio and internet.
- CONTRIBUTION FOR 4000 ENGLISH ESV VERSION: hardcover Bibles for college and university student outreach in Nepal and neighboring countries in south Asia.
The Pentecostal churches of Nepal and all ministries project maintain low administrative costs. 95% of the all the funds received go directly to the charitable designated field to benefit the Pentecostal churches of Nepal students and boys and girls at children haven and church Planters. For a little over $3 per day you can change the life of a child born into incredible poverty.
- You will receive tax deductible receipt from Pentecostal churches of Nepal for your generous contribution at the end of year.
Thank you for contributing to meet the PCON’s monthly and annual budget needs. Your generous contribution helps to proclaim the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ and establish the kingdom of God and plant many churches and to provide a truly exceptional education and training for this generation and to the coming generation. Please select from the giving levels below or choose your own contribution amount.
- This website is using an https connection, which makes it safe to enter, could try an online payment service like PAYPAL or PAYEEZY. This is very safe and secures confidential system and no need to worry about privacy protection.
PLEASE SELECT FROM THE GIVING LEVELS BELOW OR CHOOSE YOUR OWN CONTRIBUTION AMOUNT.