PENTECOSTAL CHURCHES OF NEPAL EXISTS
“To touch, reach and impact all people of all nations. To ignite a fire of change in the world we live, as ambassadors of faith, hope and love. To build a large unshakeable bible based church. To empower, equip and release believers to live lives that would see the face of the planet changed, to be the light in a dark world.”
Our mission is imprinted in everything we are and all that we do, from our Sunday services to our connect groups, from our multimedia communication; like internet online, to our bible college courses. We live all that we are and give all that we have for the cause of the savior king, Christ Jesus who is the founder and head of the church.
1. To preach and be a witness to the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ, and establish his kingdom in the nation of Nepal and abroad.
2. Empower local area, regional and national church leaders/pastors to plant churches in all over Nepal and abroad, western world in Nepalese Diasporas among the unreached peoples group.
3. Equip and train pastors and Christian workers for ministry.
4. Educate the children of Nepal through elementary schools, high schools and college degree programs.
5. Construct buildings for natives’ churches, Bible colleges, children’s homes, schools and colleges, university.
6. Print and distribute Christian literature and Bibles in the Nepalese language as part of the multimedia communication of the Gospel.
7. We would like to impact and influence without control. We seek to inspire and guide rather than control or manipulate. We recognize, pursue and participate in fresh moves of the Holy Spirit like in the book of Acts. We are committed to understanding, reconciliation and to restoring broken lives, relationships and ministries. We demonstrate our dependence on God’s presence through worship, prayer and intercession.
CURRENT MINISTRY PROJECTS
AT PRESENT THERE ARE SEVERAL ON-GOING PROJECTS FOR THE BUILDING UP OF THE FIRST GENERATION OF CHRISTIANS FROM CHILDHOOD TO ADULTHOOD IN NEPAL:
1. Evangelism and church planting,
2. Festival of life gospel campaigns
3. Pastors conference and leadership seminars,
4. Discipleship training through bible colleges
5. Homes and Christian elementary,
6. High school and college education for destitute orphan boys and girls who are from socially and economically backward ground
7. Construction of native village churches in Nepal
8. Medical work and medical training college and hospital.
YOU CAN HELP SHAKE NATIONS AND REACH MILLIONS WITH JESUS AND PARTNERSHIP
PARTNERSHIP IS A POWERFUL THING
As you become a financial partner, you become a partner in the mission that pcon life is called to fulfill and will reap the rewards alongside pcon life, in this life and the life to come. We believe and know God is faithful to reward and provide for those who, through their giving, are seeking first the kingdom of God and the advancement of his kingdom. Our vision is to see people set free and come to know the love of God the father through Christ Jesus and to live in the light of his resurrection.
We thank you for your support, and would love to show our appreciation by sending you:
A. Bi-monthly ministry newsletters
B. Monthly contribution receipts
Right now you may be asking yourself “what can i do to be a part?”
There are several different ways you can help impact lives forever within the gospel of Christ. We need as many people as possible to partner us in the world shaking movement.
The foundation of the entire campaign is a prayer base of believers from all over the world. From prayers closets in many different nations, believers have visited and will visit our teams in Nepal and Southeast Asia and ask God for the strength, anointing, boldness and resources to win as many souls as possible. Each time you pray for our teams, it is as if you are there in person to encourage and support them. Just think, your quiet prayers will echo throughout the world am hundreds of hundreds of thousands of people hear the gospel without prayer we can do nothing.
We want you to have the privileges of touching people in Nepal in Asia in this new millennium, encouraging and building the indigenous church. It is everyone working together in partnership that makes this campaign possible. If you want to partner us, please call our office today and request a partner packet.
You can also send your offering today and join with us in nation shaking movement. In this country a little goes a long way. A Pentecostal church of Nepal is a non-profit Christian church organization. Every gift that we receive goes directly into the Lord s work. Kindly send your tax deductible gift directly to our Nepal mailing address below.